Corbett Jeep Safari Booking
The Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest and ancient national park of India and you can have the thrill of adventure at the dense forest in corbett by jungle jeep safari. And view at the several flora and fauna and by having the close view to the Royal Bengal Tiger. With series of adventure, horror and thrill, the Corbett Jeep Safari is going to be a memorable and nostalgic one. Disconnecting you from the world, the silence jungle with infused greenery and presence of wildlife is electrifying. Indulging in the world of wilderness and have the spellbinding Jim Corbett Safari experience. For hassel free stay and booking check these formalities and rules relating to the Online Corbett Jeep safari Booking.
Jim Corbett National Park is the ideal place for all nature lovers and travel freaks. There are seven different safari zones at the park. All zones of Jim Corbett like Dhikala Zone, Bijrani zone, Jhirna Zone, Durgadevi zone, Dhela Zone, Garjiya Safari Zone, Phato zone are popular for its ravishing view. You can take a Corbett jeep safari to explore the different zones.
If you are planning to visit Jim Corbett and want to explore the jungle in a jeep safari, then you need to make a prior booking in advance. Corbett Jeep safari booking is important as you need a government safari permit to enter your safari zone.
Jim Corbett jeep safari is always in demand as most people love to venture in a jeep to experience the wilderness of the place, jeeps are open which increases the excitement of your trip and adventure. The best time to take a Corbett jeep safari ride is from November to June as all zones of jim corbett get open in this time period.
For hassel free Booking in Jim Corbett safari 30 days in advance is prior, for Corbett National Park. Our team of experts will guide you with the booking procedure to enjoy your jeep safari in Jim Corbett.
Corbett Jeep Safari Tariff / Rate / Cost / Price
Price (Indian):- INR 5200 / Gypsy* Onwards (Max 6 Persons & 2 Kids below 11 yr are allowed in ONE Jeep)
Price (Foreigner):- INR 9000 /Gypsy* Onwards (Max 6 Persons & 2 Kids below 11 yr are allowed in ONE Jeep)
*(Gypsy Safari Charges Inclusive Of : Jeep Charge, Vehicle Entry Charge, Driver Charges, Driver Entry Fee, Visitor Entry Permit Cost, Road Tax)
Any Kind of Guide fee has to be paid by guest directly to the guide which is not included above charges)
Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Dhela, Garjiya Jungle Jeep Safari Zone, Phato, Sitabani Zone
Safari Slot Time:
Winters: Morning - 6: 30 - 9: 30 AM
Afternoon - 1:30 - 4:30 PM
Summers: Morning - 5: 30 - 8: 30 AM
Afternoon - 3:00 - 6: 00 PM
Winters: Morning - 6: 00 AM
Afternoon - 1 PM
Summers: Morning - 5 AM
Afternoon - 2:30 PM
Zones Entry Gate distance from boarding point in ‘RAMNAGAR’:
Jhirna & Dhela Entry Gate: 20 km.
Bijrani Entry Gate: 2 km.
Durgadevi Entry Gate: 25 km.
Garjiya Entry Gate: 10 km.
Phato Entry Gate: 25 km.
Sitabani Entry Gate: 15 km.
Dhikala Entry Gate: 20 km.
Corbett Safari Booking Formalities
- ID Proof: Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
- The traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep Pick & Drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Travelers*(Conditioned apply)
- Safari charges are Non-Refundable.
For the booking request please provide us with the following details:
- Share with us the identity cards of the visitors which might vary from Voters’ ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license, etc.
- Likely inform us about the number of visitors, with their name, age, address, and Gender details
- Let us know your preferred timing, i.e. the preference for morning and evening safari and details of the safari zone which you would wish to visit.
- It's advised to have advance booking for Corbett Safari prior to 90 days for foreign travelers and 30 days for Indian tourists.
- Foreign tourists are requested to provide passport details for safari bookings.
- You are requested to pay the Fee for Corbett safari in advance
- You are also requested to carry the same ID which you gave at the time of booking the safari
- The online Corbett safari booking is non- refundable
- The booking for Corbett safari is managed as per the availability.
Terms & Conditions for Corbett Jeep Safari Booking:
- Jeep safari amount is Non-Refundable.
- Jungle Jeep Safari duration will be 3hrs. Only.
- Safari once booked & confirmed cannot be reschedule.
- 6 Adults & 2 Kids below 10 year can accommodate in a jeep.
- Any name change or extra person entry can be done before safari booking without extra charge, once safari booked only 1 person can be added or changed in 1 jeep at the entry gate by paying extra cost.
- Pick & Drop from resort will be extra chargeable, depending on distance if Resort not booked by us.
- Forest Dept. have a right to cancel safari due to Any Natural Calamity without pre-information, Due to customer safety in such cases No-Refund can be claimed.
- Jeep for jungle safari is open with soft top, with very less safety features designed especially for Off-Roading to run inside jungle where no traffic; hence we recommend not to take Pick & Drop from Resort due to customer safety & to avoid road accidents that happens usually, Driver also not able to provide quality safari time inside the jungle when you take Pick & Drop from Resort.
Send Enquiry for Jeep Safari Booking