Terms and Conditions:
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated with official Corbett National Park or Corbett Tiger Reserve; this is owned by Private Tour Operator in Ramnagar, which organizes Jungle Safari, Holiday packages, Stay in Corbett.
Our Liabilities and Limitations: Please Note these things that if after you tour/ service cost got finalize and in any condition if there hike in fees of Safari, Museums charges, Taxes, Fuel cost or Guide charges decided from the Govt. of India then the same would be applicable as extra cost.
- Only after the advance amount received, Safari & Resort would be booked.
- Pre-purchasing reduces bother and allows you to take full advantage of your tour.
- We work as Private Tour operator arranging safaris & stay to our guest in Jim Corbett.
- For your convenience, please bring your official identification cards, since entry will not be permitted without them.
- In Group Tour package 12 pax. required or 6 rooms on double sharing basis minimum.
- Group tour packages could be customized as per Guest requirement, rates/charges to change as per date & month of the tour.
- Bookings are provisional, due to weather change in monsoon season (1st June–14th November), but no refunds will be given.
- As per the Resort occupancy, the charges may change accordingly.
- In Corbett National Park Safari, a Guide is required by the Government; therefore visitors would pay directly to the Guide 800/- rs.
Cancellation Policy Jungle Safari: at www.jimcorbettpackages.in
In any case of Jeep safari, Canter Safari cancellation either by Client or by Weather issues no amount is refundable.
Hotel and Resort’s Confirmation Policy:
- Either online or at the front desk, you can confirm your reservation (as per availability).
- Check-in time is 12 AM and check-out is 11 AM.
- Government taxes will be charged to your bill during the time of your stay in accordance with the accepted procedure; if any advance payment has already been made and cleared, the additional tax will be paid at check-out.
Hotel and Resort Confirmation Booking Policy: at www.jimcorbettpackages.in
- Advance payment is required 15 days before check-in to ensure a hassle-free stay; if the reservation process takes more than 2 working days, the reservation will be released automatically.
- Your reservation must be confirmed with a minimum 50% advance payment via wire transfer, Credit Card authorization, or Travel Agency voucher.
- Confirmation Voucher is subject to the advance deposit being realized.
Refund and Cancellation Policy for Resort Booking or Tour Package: at www.jimcorbettpackages.in
Resort Cancellation Policy:
BOOKING CANCELLED 30 DAYS AND ABOVE 75% REFUND OR ADJUST IN FUTURE BOOKING.
BOOKING CANCELLED 15 DAYS TO 30 DAYS OF CHECKIN 25% REFUND OR ADJUST IN FUTURE BOOKING.
BOOKING CANCELLED 7 DAYS TO 15 DAYS OF CHECK IN NO REFUND BUT ADJUSTMENT IN FUTURE BOOKING.
BOOKING CANCELLED LESS THAN 7 DAYS OF CHECK IN NO ADVANCE REFUND NO ADJUSTMENT 100% RETENTION AMOUNT WILL BE CHARGE.
- Processing a refund may require 3-5 working days.
- During the refund process, you must provide your bank information or the payment method you want a return in.
- Options for refunds include UPI payments, Bank transfer, and Credit card transfer.
- Incase payment done by guest through payment gateway then 10 -15 working days will take to get refund.
Reservation Policy: at www.jimcorbettpackages.in
- Depending on availability, the hotel may charge the customer directly for an early check-in or a late check-out.
- Resorts Check-in time is 01:00 PM To 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 10:00 AM to 11 :00 AM.
- At the time of check-in, visitors must show a valid ID card that was issued by the government.
- If a credit card was used to make the reservation, the guest must have a copy of it on them at all times.
- The authority maintains the right to cancel any reservation in the event that a visitor engages in improper or unapproved behavior (Non-Govt.), or if an error or mistake is found.
- Guest’s Credit Card will be charged as ‘Jim Corbett Packages’
- Below 5 years Children must be complimentary with parents.
- Between 6-12 years Children will be charged 25% of total package cost.
- The extra charge for an additional Adult to stay in the same cottage is 35% of total package cost.
Hotel cancellation policies may apply, and this is always at the hotel's discretion, if you decide to visit during peak season on weekends or weekdays (such as during Holi, Diwali, X'Mas, the New Year, or any other public holiday).
Prices for safaris and resorts on our website may vary a little bit over or changed in long weekends and public holidays.